Revnext launches the second edition of CSI-010
After the successful pilot in 2019 Revnext , in cooperation with the Cyberworkplace and Techniek College Rotterdam , is launching a new edition of CSI-010: Digital Forensics on the 30th October. This year’s edition is based on the successful model in 2019 and includes several new guest lectures and the opportunity to participate remotely.
What is CSI-010 Digital Forensics?
Training on digital forensics at an MBO level organized in collaboration between Revnext, Cyberworkplace and Techniek College Rotterdam. In 8 weeks, 20 students will have hands-on lectures on the different aspects of digital forensics and learn how to detect and prevent cybercrime.
What does the course look like?
In eight lessons the participants will be introduced to the world of digital forensics. By practicing with real cases, presentations by experts from the field as guest lecturers, and relevant theory, participants will get a taste of what it means to work as a digital forensic investigator.
The workshops are taking place on Fridays. The course materials are in English. The first lesson will be by Revnext’s own Steven Djohan and Anh Tran.
What are the requirements to participate?
- Basic skills in programming and ethical hacking is an advantage
- Age limit: 16 – 25 years old
- You are available to participate in the entire program. Lessons will be given on Friday between October 30, 2020, and January 8, 2021 (with the exception of the Christmas holidays between December 19, 2020, and January 3, 2021).
- You have a laptop * (You don’t have a laptop but you still want to participate? Please contact Cyberworkplace for the possibilities.)
- Furthermore, it is certainly the intention that you bring a lot of enthusiasm and interest!
How to join?
This project is only exclusive to students of Cyberworkplace and Techniek College Rotterdam. Register now and become a student of Cyberworkplace! Application deadline: 26 October
More info about the project can be found here.